- This event has passed.
April 20, 2021
Pitch Columbus is a pitch competition with a first place cash prize of up to $20K for high growth and high potential startups in Columbus, Indiana. Qualifying candidates include:
– Ideation-stage companies with no more than $50,000 in trailing revenue over the past 12-month period.
– Strong team with complementary skills or prior startup venture experience, demonstrated coachability and commitment to high-growth ventures.
– Addressable market size over $500 million; clear understanding of the competitive environment; and desired competitive advantages.
– Well-articulated problem and proposed solution; clear product development roadmap.
– Identified target customers and go-to market strategies, supported with customer discovery or customer validation work and development of goto-market strategies.
– Clearly-identified and specific use of funds to support achievement of meaningful milestones
– Competition Announced: March 29th
– Soft Applications Due: April 20th
– Application Review/Workshopping: April 20th-May 11th
– Finalists Notified: May 17th
– Final Competition: May 20th