Indiana Technical Assistance Program (INTAP)
INTAP is an annual program that helps eligible small businesses complete projects that require specialized assistance by providing funding to work with a vendor that offers technical and professional services. This helps businesses secure the necessary skill set, qualifications, or technical expertise to complete a project.
- Can be completed within 5 months by December 31, 2021.
- Show a positive impact for the small business after completion.
- Cannot include the purchase of assets or the maintenance and upkeep of a business. (Examples of projects that wouldn’t qualify include but are not limited to purchasing new equipment, paying rent, buying advertising, or resolving debt.)
To be eligible, small businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Must be or become an Indiana SBDC client
- Must be registered to do business in Indiana
- Companies that have participated once in a previous year may apply to the 2021 program
- Companies that have participated twice (in two previous years) are not eligible.
- Strongly suggested to provide at least 50% matching funds of requested INTAP funds
- Example: If you request $10,000 then it is recommended to provide at least $5,000 in matching funds to complete the project.