- This event has passed.
Hit the RESET Button for Your Business Workshop
April 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
About this Event
**THIS EVENT IS 2 HOURS, WITH LIMITED SPACE AND WILL NOT BE RECORDED. IF YOU REGISTER TO ATTEND, PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT. If you have a conflict arise, please cancel your ticket order so someone else can join the event.
Are you feeling frustrated with where the global pandemic, Covid-19 has left your business? Not sure where to start in order to rebuild? Do you just feel like you need to hit a RESET button?
In a world of many unknowns and uncertainty, the best thing we can do for our customers is learn how to be the CALM after the storm. Being there with clarity on how we can be a solution for them is a great relief to many. As a small business owner, this is your time to SHINE for customers!
Please join us for our “Hit the RESET button” workshop on 1-3 PM and learn how to be a fearless leader in business that creates a sense of calm for customers. Walk away from this workshop with a restored strength and new perspective to propel your business forward POST Covid-19! This workshop will provide the following benefits:
- Provides business owners with a new perspective
- Delivers tools that help business owners think of new ideas to propel their business forward
- Gives business owners a creative way to vent their struggles and then map out a solution
- Helps business owners communicate the message of their business in a clear, concise way
- Provides a foundation for entrepreneurs to learn how to communicate and sell the solution of their business
- Provides another resource to help business owners understand and achieve entrepreneurial success
Hit the RESET Button is developed and presented by Respire Strategy to help business owners navigate through the challenges their business has faced and ways in which they can turn it around and be an even stronger solution for their customers.
Speaker: Angie Hibner, Respire Strategy
Angie is a “Why” Translator! Her passion lies in helping businesses and organizations translate their purpose into clear messages in order to serve others better.
After working a decade in the fields of marketing and operations within the manufacturing and healthcare industries, Angie created and launched a company that delivers strategy, workshops, entrepreneurial curriculum and business coaching all centered around Business Translator tools.